Friday, March 9, 2007

First glitch


Paul and I arrived dutifully at the Hector International Airport. We are about 2 1/2 hours early. The girl checking us in must have been new because it took a 1/2 hour for her to figure out how to check us in and scan our passports.



The real trouble is this, folks: Paul and I are seated next to each other on the puddle jumper that takes us to O'hare. However, on our 8 hour flight TO London, we are not only not sitting next to one another, we are about 8 flippin' rows away from each other! Can you believe it? How does this happen? We weren't asked to select seats when we purchased the tickets; the Priceline site said seats were assigned at check-in. Now we find out we can't share the laptop (bye-bye movies), the mp3 player (so long music), nor the pillow (sleep? What sleep?)

Hopefully we get this sorted out at O'hare or can sucker someone into moving (them, not me, as I have the window seat and look forward to seeing London zoom towards me as we descend).

Mom--sorry I didn't get a hold of you before we left! Have fun with McKenna next week! ;-)

No comments: